Data Admin (Part Time – Read Entire Page and Apply Below)
Raises.com is a company that provides online systems to help everyday people raise $1m-$100m. Our mission is to democratize investment banking, instill lifelong systems to collectively make investment banking for everyone.
Raises.com is a global boutique corporate advisory firm and inventor of Self-Serve Investment Banking™ which is a self-sovereign, turn-key system that helps companies raise $1m to $100m with high predictability. Our team is a market leader in offering investment banking as a turn-key automated system. This turn-key solution helps companies get “institution-ready,” ensures sell-side issuers have their capital-raising campaigns are quicker and more effective from all aspects ranging from compliance to cost-saving deal-structure and out-of-the-box outreach strategies.
About the Job:
We’re looking for an exceptional top 1% performing “Appointment Setter” to join our small team of and help us grow through exponential growth.
We have a bold goal to helping democratize investment banking in the next 5 years and we’re looking for a hungry professional to help us get there!
As the description says, we’re looking for a “best-in-class” and this doesn’t mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- Operations/management experience
- Hustle and hunger — ruthless dedication to results
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Need to Clean or Validate Email Lists
- Bulk Email verification
- Email List Cleaning
- Categorization into Valid/Non Valid emails
- Finding Syntax Errors in Email address
- Spam emails identification
- Using automation tools to collect and mine emails
- Removing duplicates emails
- Merging multiple lists of emails
- Removing non-responding emails
- Falls in line with our values and mission Raises.com/mission
What You’ll Get
• Opportunity to work with an innovative, team on a powerful mission and scaling product
• Exposure to a variety of capital markets transactions and credit for assisting with them
• Light and flexible workload where you work on your own time and have as product scales
• Opportunity to showcase in tier-1 press publications with chief investment officer
We hire part time based on supply and demand.